Maybe you can check again if user permissions are granted:
Here is a similar post which mentions:"I had this same problem today and I think I found a fix. In the workspace (online version of PowerBI, not the desktop) click the settings icon under "actions" on your Report. Then under "Export Data" select "Summarized Data" or "None" to replace the default "Summarized data and underlying data". The users with permissions should now be able to see the report visuals.". You can also try.
If not your case, I would like to suggest you create a support ticket to investigate the issue. Once you create a support ticket, please share the same here for reference.
Community Support Team _ Joey If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Thanks for replying (sorry for the delay, I've been out of the office). The users were already setup correctly, I double checked agin though. Also I found that other post and tried that, it didn't solve the issues.
For anyone one else with this issue, while I never figurd out what the issue was we did add a new report to the App and all of the sudden everything started to work. We didn't change any settings for the report that had the issue. I'm guessing there was some bug on the backend that maybe was cleared out when we added the rights for the new report. While I'm not sure what was the solution if you have this issue I would try adding a new report and see if that clears things up for you.
@fraadav I learned something new about this error today. I created a report in one workspace (Workspace A), and then shared the report in another workspace/Teams group (Workspace B). I had initially given Workspace B members read access to the report. But then, one user mentioned that he could not see any of the data suddenly.
At some point that escaped my memory, I had started setting up roles for RLS, but never got around to defining data access for them. So I had these empty roles sitting in the background, and I think that messed up access for those who were in Workspace B. If you look in the RLS documentation, if a report is created in the workspace (i.e., Workspace A), membership in that workspace overwrites RLS privileges. So Workspace A users have the same access as the owner. However, Workspace B users do not.
I ended up deleting my RLS for now until I fully set it up. Now my user can see the data!