Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Usage metrics" data source from Admin Portal

Hello,

As Power BI Admin my manager want me to provide her at least the list of the existing workspaces and reports published on PBI Service.

I found the Usage Metrics dashboard but there is only "global" metrics and then they are not precise enough for my need.

So can I access to the "data source" of this dashboard, or is there any other way to get what's on PBI Service for now ?

Thank you.

Tus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry for misunderstanding the admin portal, as i tested, it is not possible to see all content for a power bi admin.

Here is an idea you could vote for it.

Power BI Global Admin

Best Regards

Maggie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

The usage metrics report gives you the ability to monitor usage within Power BI for your organization.

Since you are an admin, you can see all reports, dashboards, workplaces created by your organization, I'm afraid there is no button which can automatically generate a report of the list.

Best Regards

Maggie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-juanli-msft,

Thank you for your answer !

It's more seeing all reports, dashboards and workspaces created that is interesting me. Where can I find this, because I don't find the location.

Sorry if my questions are very newbie but this admin part is totally new for me !

Best regards,

Tus

Hi @Anonymous

Sorry for misunderstanding the admin portal, as i tested, it is not possible to see all content for a power bi admin.

Here is an idea you could vote for it.

Power BI Global Admin

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors