Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mauroviegas
Frequent Visitor

"Search" BUG/PROBLEM on filter - ANDROID only problem?

Hi guys,

My costumers found a problem that is in a published to web report, when i explore with and android device, on a filter that has "Search" enabled, when i click to write someting, the keyboard appears and disappear right away... So i can't do any type of search and that dificults a lot of work...

This was strange because i tried on an IOS device and it works well... so idk...

I didn't found anything like this in the community so if someone could help me, i apreciate!

Thanks guys,

Good Job.

5 REPLIES 5
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @mauroviegas.

Does this issue appears on specific android device or each android devices? Where are you test ? Mobile browser or power bi mobile app?

Please share us detail contents to help clarify this issue.

In addition, if this issue appears on power bi mobile app, you can also contact to mobile team for further support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-shex-msft,

This problem happens in any android device that i've tried (like more than 5 devices for now...) and its on the mobile browser with the shared link. On the mobile app it seems to be ok.

Thanks,

Mauro

Hi @mauroviegas,

According to your description, the issue seems related to mobile browser, maybe you can try to contact to mobile team to get further support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-shex-msft,

Yes, il try to do that. Thanks a lot!

Hi @mauroviegas , I am experiencing the same problem with not able to search on filters in Android device.  

Did you get to find a solution?

Thanks.

Harry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors