Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Print Dashboard" is printing two pages (duplicating)

So as at last Friday (May 22) Power BI is printing multiple copies of a dashboard for me. This is very furstrating as we are in the middle of a major funding exercise that is time critical.  Normally (for the past 2 months) we just click "Print Dashboard" and save the report to a PDF. As of Friday, we get two copies of the dashboard (the second appears slightly differently and seems to lack some of the visual presentation, but the data is identical). The workaround has been to select Page 1 only, however I would like to know if there is an underlying issue. I am unsure if this is a replicated problem or just within our organisation.

I have logged on using my personal computer at home and get the same issue. And the issue is there whether I choose a printer or choose to print as PDF.

The attached photo is just an on-time weather map to protect the privacy of our clients, but shows the issue.

Power BI Print Dashboard.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
mihart
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous and @Anonymous 

Please report this as an Issue using issues.powerbi.com.  first check to see if it has already been reported.  

If you are a Pro user, you can also check the Support site to see if this has already been reported and, if not, file a bug: support.powerbi.com. 

Thank you for letting us know

Michele

Anonymous
Not applicable

By the way, printing a report does the same thing. two pages, and you have to fiddle with the scaling to get it to print nicely.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just FYI for MS staff; I have the exact same problem. Hopefully there will be a solution soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife is having the same issue with her organisation's Power BI. Seems to be a bigger issue than just my organisation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors