Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

"Microsoft Azure Enterprise" content pack: Data not refreshing

We have been using the content Pack "Microsoft Azure Enterprise" for a while now and used to show reports with daily updated data.

For some weeks now, the data isn't updated any more.

When I try to refresh data by clicking on "Refresh" or run an schedule, it ends with a "OK", but no data is updated.

First, I suspected a change so that the content pack only shows monthly updated data and waited for the month to end.

Now, when i refresh the data, i get an OK, like before. The data changed, but only a empty new month appeared (July 2017).

I checked this on a blank new report, so the posiibility that i missed a filter should be zero.

Any hints?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sokon
Advocate V
Advocate V

I found out what was the issue here. It is fixed now.

Our Microsoft contract changed thus I needed a new enrollment number to use with the connector. They simply didn't inform me about the change and I got the complaints. I hope, this information is going to help others as well: Check if the enrollment number changed!

Thanks for the support nevertheless!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors