Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

julioleite
Regular Visitor

"Genius Idea" of can't extend the area of measures when Edit Report

Just to confirm that now you can't extend mode the area where are the measures and dimensions for more space to read the name of the measures when edit a report in Power BI Service.

Now the people can't read complete name of the measure and if we need to change the name to appear in the new space we need to fix ALL REPORTS!!!!!

Anyone can confirm is that true? We tried in different brownser and happen the same thing. The clients are asking and we don't know if this will be definnitive. I hope not!

ThanksScreen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.29.31.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@julioleite 

There is a post in the Issue forum with an ETA for a fix for August 5th. See here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Can-Not-Expand-Data-Fields-Pane-or-Visualization-Pane-in-the...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

@julioleite 

I seem to be able to replicate this on my end . . . or should I say that I am experiencing the same bug. I really don't think this was an intentional change.  Have you created a post in the Issues forum? If so, share the link here so that I can vote for it and provide documentation as well. 

let's wait if someone know someting about it.

@julioleite 

There is a post in the Issue forum with an ETA for a fix for August 5th. See here:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Can-Not-Expand-Data-Fields-Pane-or-Visualization-Pane-in-the...

Thanks, i am newbie with this forum.

@julioleite 

Happy to help. We were all new here once.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors