Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

avalenzano

"Dangerous" Caption in URL from PowerBI Service

See below

Image1.pngImage2.pngImage3.png

7 REPLIES 7
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @avalenzano ,

Is this problem solved?

Best Regards,

Icey

Icey...not yet. Just logged into the PowerBI service and I keep getting the error on certain reports. The error appears to be triggered with only a couple of my reports, the others appear to be fine. I need to dig a little deeper into the affected reports and see if there is anything obvious that's causing the error. Thx for asking. Aldo

I'm unable to get to app.powerbi.com ...after a few minutes it loaded once, but there was some CSS issues.

Appears to be some kind of outage--for me anyway 🙂

EDIT: I reopened Chome, cleared cache, etc.

Jeff

That doesn't appear to be the issue that I'm experiencing.

I can get to the PowerBI Service without any problems.

I just keep getting the error on a couple of reports when I try to access them.  My other reports seem to work fine.

Aldo

Hi @avalenzano ,

I can't reproduce your issue and find nothing about your issue.

If you are a pro user, not trial, I suggest you to create a support ticket to get further help.

And please update your solution here.

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

bradsy
Employee
Employee

Power BI does not block browser security. Also, does not block report authors from making mistakes in their reports or trying to do something malicious to users. I would heed the warning and not go to that site unless you know it is trustworthy.

The browser security might be over doing itself or it might be taking care of you. Just be smart.

Bradsy...Thx for your response and your advice.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors