Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ebianco
Helper II
Helper II

"Certificate not authenticated successfully" error message

Hi community,

After weeks/months of Power BI working good, we are all of the sudden getting a security certificate error that prevents us from joining the service.

If the session is “active”, meaning you asked the service not to log you out, then no problem to use it … however if for any reason you need to re-login the error jumps up.

This is a screen shot of the error message in the web:

2018-01-18_9-35-59.png

And getting the same error in Power BI Desktop as well when trying to publish ... where after showing the error message it redirects to this:

2018-01-17_21-24-12.png

I honestly have no clue of what might be wrong here ... appreciate any insights anybody can provide.

Thanks

Esteban

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

Talk to your network administrators. It's an internalt network  issue. They seem to be using SkyHigh. Here is some documentation on it : https://www.skyhighnetworks.com/

I hope this helps,

Merci

I hope this helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Talk to your network administrators. It's an internalt network  issue. They seem to be using SkyHigh. Here is some documentation on it : https://www.skyhighnetworks.com/

I hope this helps,

Merci

I hope this helps

Thanks @LucLabelle.

After a couple of days my IT org found the issue, we had to reinstall a number of certificates and it is now working again.

Esteban

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors