1. Create a report with 1 visible and 1 hidden tab
2. On report 1 either use a drill through or a button/image to "navigate" to a bookmark on the hidden tab
3. Publish to PBI Service and create an App using the "New Navigation"
4. Go to the app, click on the button/drill through to navigation from the visible page to the hidden page
5. Now in the new navigation, click on the visible report name
6. Happy "Almost Done" endless loop.
Can anyone replicate? It seems to have an issue when navigating from hidden tabs. The problem is, I might have some drillthroughs that dont make sense unless you make a prior filter selection so I want to keep them hidden. But if the user then tries to return to the "home page" (aka visible report) they are buggered!
Yeah it doesnt seem to make a difference mate, I have tried every work around I can think of but I cant escape the fact that if I have a hidden tab then I get this problem. I have touched base with my Microsoft reps and am going to lodge a support case in PBI Admin unless anyone has another idea?