Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joubertsaquett
Frequent Visitor

problem while syncing

Has anyone encountered any data synchronization errors?
My report after being published, when I click on refresh data source, it is synchronized but the data comes back wrong.

Capturar.PNG

Published report 

Capturar3.PNG

Synced report

Capturar2.PNG

seems to be a conflict...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joubertsaquett
Frequent Visitor

Good Morning,

Thank you all for the help,

Problem is related to UTC, perform the date conversion to DATE / TIME / ZONE and the problem has stopped

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
joubertsaquett
Frequent Visitor

Good Morning,

Thank you all for the help,

Problem is related to UTC, perform the date conversion to DATE / TIME / ZONE and the problem has stopped

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @joubertsaquett,

Do you mean the report visual show wrong data after refreshing data source in Power BI Service? Or do you mean the report visual keep the original result even you have updated the data source? While this problem doesn't occur in Power BI desktop, right?

Was the data still wrong after refreshing the report page manually after updating the data source? Could you please try to re-publish the report? 

Besides, what is the data source? Do you use import mode or live connection to fetch data? Do you update data source manually or on schedule? 

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I use Power Bi with SqlServer, so the information on the desktop is correct, when I upload the file the report returns wrong values, so if I download the same report and open it on power bi desktop and click refresh, it displays me the information correctly.

Hi @joubertsaquett,

You mean the value was incorrect once you published report to service, although you didn't make any operation, right? Can re-publishing report solve this problem? 

By the way, I noticed that the data range selected in slicer was different, did this cause the different result?

Besides, if your report connects to data source with import mode, could you share your pbix file so that I can test in my environment?

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
joubertsaquett
Frequent Visitor

Has anyone encountered any data synchronization errors?
My report after being published, when I click on refresh data source, it is synchronized but the data comes back wrong.

Capturar.PNG

Published report 

Capturar3.PNG

Synced report

Capturar2.PNG

seems to be a conflict...

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @joubertsaquett

Can you click on the Refresh button in the report, which will re-load the cache for your report and should then show the updated data.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

So it actually updates the data, but when I do the update the report results in incorrect numbers. Only when I use the "Bi web"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors