Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MatiasVizzari
Helper I
Helper I

problem setting data source power bi services

Good morning how are you?
I am having trouble being able to link a data source through a gateway to be able to do automated data updates, I have installed a standard gateway and when creating it in the power bi service it gives me an error, the source is DBF files in my local repository, the server where I have all the databases in DBF. Any kind of help would be highly appreciated, as there is very little power bi and DBF information on the web.

Error Origen de datos DBF.jpgOrigen de datos DBF.jpg

here attach 2 images with the information on how I want to configure the origin of the data and the error that appears when confirming it.
Thank you very much,
Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Did the connection work before?  Error messages like this one usually mean that the credentials have expired.

Good day, if in other reports, not this one in particular where I have data sources in DBF and Excel, that's why I'm trying to see what the problem would be, I'm putting domain administrator username and password to verify that. What else could it be?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors