Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IF
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

premium capacity view: blank administrator for the workspace

Hi,

When I check the admins of a workspace from the premium capacity, I see a blank row in the list. However, when I check the admins from the workspace, I don't see any blank. The only thing that I see blank is the owner of some dataflows. Why do I see blank admin in the premium capacity view?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please review the user list and remove those users fron Access Menu

Take over the dataflow/dataset that will remove there names from there as well

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
selimovd
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @IF ,

where exactly do you check?

For a premium capacity there are capacity admins, who are managing the capacity. Workspace admins are something different. They are managing the workspace that can be in a premium capacity.

Check the documentation about that:

Configure and manage capacities in Power BI Premium - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

IF
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

I am premium capacity and workspace admin. If I check from the capacity settings "Workspaces assigned to this capacity" and check for admins, the I see blank row in the admin list. If I go to workspace and check from "access" then I don't see any blank.

@IF The blank row would be for the user who is no longer with the organization (His/Her Id been deleted from Active Directory)

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up.

Thanks. Would it be possible to get rid of this blank row? 

Please review the user list and remove those users fron Access Menu

Take over the dataflow/dataset that will remove there names from there as well

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

July 2021 Update 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the July 2021 Updates

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Top Solution Authors