Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

IF
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

premium capacity view: blank administrator for the workspace

Hi,

When I check the admins of a workspace from the premium capacity, I see a blank row in the list. However, when I check the admins from the workspace, I don't see any blank. The only thing that I see blank is the owner of some dataflows. Why do I see blank admin in the premium capacity view?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Please review the user list and remove those users fron Access Menu

Take over the dataflow/dataset that will remove there names from there as well

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
selimovd
Super User
Super User

Hey @IF ,

where exactly do you check?

For a premium capacity there are capacity admins, who are managing the capacity. Workspace admins are something different. They are managing the workspace that can be in a premium capacity.

Check the documentation about that:

Configure and manage capacities in Power BI Premium - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If you need any help please let me know.
If I answered your question I would be happy if you could mark my post as a solution ✔️ and give it a thumbs up 👍

Best regards
Denis

I am premium capacity and workspace admin. If I check from the capacity settings "Workspaces assigned to this capacity" and check for admins, the I see blank row in the admin list. If I go to workspace and check from "access" then I don't see any blank.

@IF The blank row would be for the user who is no longer with the organization (His/Her Id been deleted from Active Directory)

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!

Thanks. Would it be possible to get rid of this blank row? 

Please review the user list and remove those users fron Access Menu

Take over the dataflow/dataset that will remove there names from there as well

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors