Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amcknight
Regular Visitor

power bi audit logs missing data for 1 day

We turned on Power BI Audit Logging last week and have been able to get usage information successfully from 5/1 to 5/7. When trying to pull the data for yesterday, I get a message that says No Data Available from the Audit Log Search. I was using the system yesterday, so I know that there should be usage data available for 5/8. 

What is causing this issue?

I checked to make sure the Tenant Settings are still setup correctly from the Admin Portal and they are. Please advise on how to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Amanda

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @amcknight,

For audit logs, the date and time are presented in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) format. Makes sure the date time you mean 5/8 is the same one. Does the record for 5/9 recorded in log?

Can you share the information about tenant ID and tenant name, and which cluster is on?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We stopped getting audit logs on 5-8-2017 as well.  This looks like it is a microsoft issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors