Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Advocate I
Advocate I

on-premises gatewey non supported on non premium workspace

hi all

Till yesterday dataflows allocated on non premium workspace refreshed correctly;

from this morning refreshes start aborting;

if I try to create a new dataflow, on-premises gateway is declared as non supported.

Dataflows allocated on premium workspace are working correctly.

Has something changed?

thanks

Luigi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In the afternoon the problem disappered.

The problem is different from the occasional transient problems with refresh from gateways;

for some hours the service declared that for non premium workspace on-premises gateway is non supported  (not a particular one, but in general).

Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot.

bye

Luigi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rargyle
Advocate II
Advocate II

Not sure but I'm having problems with pro-subscription dataflows not refreshing. When I go in and take a look it gives error "

We encountered an error during evaluation. Details: Something went wrong while retrieving details for the on-premises data gateway. Please try again later"  intermittently. 
Some dataflows are ok, some not. 

In the afternoon the problem disappered.

The problem is different from the occasional transient problems with refresh from gateways;

for some hours the service declared that for non premium workspace on-premises gateway is non supported  (not a particular one, but in general).

Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot.

bye

Luigi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors