Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

schmikli
Helper II
Helper II

new account needed but new office 365 account impossible because organisation is not USA

To build dashboards for another organisation, I need to activate a new power BI account.

After entering the associated email adress containing a .online extension, I received the conformation email to proceed. I then need to fille in the details of the office 365 account (in Dutch, which is the correct language), and confirm the country of the organisation. 

However, only USA can be chosen and this organisation is located in the Netherlands. It reports this product is 'not available' in my country. Weird, I have two other accounts for Dutch organisations up and running.

What is going wrong?

Sandor

3 REPLIES 3
schmikli
Helper II
Helper II

Anyone an idea?

We had an issue with sign up yesterday. Can you try this again from powerbi.com? Was that where you attempted to sign up a new account?

Yes. I started there. You then get a conformation email and subsequently need to get the office 365 account. That is where it failed using the .online account.

What kind of an account name did you use?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors