Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

damian_ram

need audit data samples for power BI

Is it possible to get sample audit datas for all power BI actions.
As I am working on automating those I need them to verify it. or does MS have any site that has these sample audit datas to check those. As there are lot of audits provided for Power BI and it is difficult to create for each and every one of them. As some operation values differ in docs and in cmdlet for search-unifiedAuditLogs it takes rework to do so thats why I request you for sample datas for all powerBI audits to verify them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBO
MVP

Hi @damian_ram ,

there are many of those audits, last time there were over 85 I guess. But you can read them out If you like with this instruction: https://radacad.com/build-your-own-power-bi-audit-log-usage-metrics-across-the-entire-tenant

But I guess you need the Audit Log role to read those. You can ask your Global Admin to give you the permission to this role :)(its a read only role).

If you need any guidance for this let me know 😉

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KBO
MVP

Hi @damian_ram ,

there are many of those audits, last time there were over 85 I guess. But you can read them out If you like with this instruction: https://radacad.com/build-your-own-power-bi-audit-log-usage-metrics-across-the-entire-tenant

But I guess you need the Audit Log role to read those. You can ask your Global Admin to give you the permission to this role :)(its a read only role).

If you need any guidance for this let me know 😉

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors