Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

my dashboard visual is not updated

I made changes in visual of my report and schedule refresh option on daily but, still updated visual is not reflected in my dashboard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i got the answer. I need to remove visual from dashboard and need to add new one

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi PR20048119,

Have you solved your issue by now? Could you kindly mark my answer to finish the thread?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i got the answer. I need to remove visual from dashboard and need to add new one

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi PR20048119,

Your report is using cloud database, right? Have you enabled the dashboard cache refresh(Default time is 15min)? 

To set the frequency, select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Power BI service, then select Settings.

refresh-data_2.png 

The Settings page appears, where you can select the dataset for which you want to adjust the frequency. On that page, select the Datasets tab along the top.

refresh-data_3.png 

Select the dataset, and in the right pane you'll see a collection of options for that dataset. For the DirectQuery/Live connection, you can set the refresh frequency from 15 minutes to weekly using the associated drop-down menu, as shown in the following image.

refresh-data_1.png 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors