Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

maximum row size issue

i have one report up-to 6 million records in it but when i am downloading the file i am getting some 1048578 rows in it. I had increased the limit till 7 million in the workload data set setting still its showing the same. Can anyone help me with the issue if it is the result of limitation on the export file  or some other issue ?

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

From the Microsoft official document, we know there are some limitations for Exporting data that:

• The maximum number of rows that Power BI Desktop and Power BI service can export from an import mode report to a .csv file is 30,000.
  • The maximum number of rows that the applications can export from an import mode report to an .xlsx file is 150,000.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

thanks for ur response

But its a paginated report and we are trying are to export the report in power bi service.Could you Please give some more valuable information regarding this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors