Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tomesmith
Frequent Visitor

lineage view

My lineage view (preview) is only going as far upstream as the dataset. I'm sure I could see the datasource as recently as Friday. Has something changed, or have I inadvertantly changed some setting somewhere. If something has changed, that's a shame, I really liked that feature. If it's a setting, can someone help me find it.

4 REPLIES 4
Quentin
Helper III
Helper III

Hello everyone, any news on this issue?
I am creating dataflow for my organization and when a dataset is created above it i need to see that lineage....

Jords
Frequent Visitor

same.  started for me yesterday.  And was working fine on Monday

Was an extremely useful feature, for identifying which dataflows were being used and their sources. 

I'm currently migrating some sources to a new Gateway, and this page was invaluable (showing both the source details and which gateway being used for each dataflow)

Schmidt
Regular Visitor

Same issue here.

I suppose it is a conscious development decision by the Microsoft team since it is a preview feature. As user feedback I'd like to say the feature was very useful. I thoroughly hope it will return in the definitive version. 

Any suggestions where I could upvote this feature? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I Have the same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors