Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mariobc

iframe not showing whole report

Hey guys,

I've created a report and published the report for web. Under View I set the report as "Fit to width" and published to web.

I copied the iframe code and changed the iframe width to 225 pixels and height to 169 pixels but the report graph is not showing 100% on the iframe, its cutted both in width and height.

Here is an example of what is  happening:

I need the graph to adjust to the width and height of the iframe, since I have to call the graph on several pages with different widths and heights.

I've been searching the forum for about an hour now and haven't found an answer that doesn't include using the API, which at this moment is not a possibility for me. 

Any idea of why this behaviour? Can you help me?

Thanks in  advance.

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mariobc,

Based on my test, the iFrame size should be greater than a specific value then the report can display completely. You can find that specific value with many test. In your scenario, as the iFrame size is too small, it's not able to fit and view whole report. If there isn't sufficient space in you page to show report, I would suggest you consider use Integrate a tile into an app.

To use Publish to web feature in iFrame, the suggested iFrame size should be 800 x 600. You can take a look at this article to learn more.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hey @v-qiuyu-msft 

I've found a bug report on Github that mentioned the embedded body tag width is limited to 296px width.

In my particular case, since I don't have an azure access token so I can't work with the API.

Thanks for your reply.

mariobc

Hey guys,

I've created a report and published the report for web. Under View I set the report as "Fit to width" and published to web.

I copied the iframe code and changed the iframe width to 225 pixels and height to 169 pixels but the report graph is not showing 100% on the iframe, its cutted both in width and height.

Here is an example of what is  happening:

I need the graph to adjust to the width and height of the iframe, since I have to call the graph on several pages with different widths and heights.

I've been searching the forum for about an hour now and haven't found an answer that doesn't include using the API, which at this moment is not a possibility for me. 

Any idea of why this behaviour? Can you help me?

Thanks in  advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors