Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

d16975

iPad cannot open neither Dashboard nor Report, even Sample file

Hi,

I'm a new user.  I have shared my dashboard to my colleagues. At first time, others, Iphone/Ipad user, can open both dashboard and report. However, they cannot REOPEN a dashboard, got stuck on loading. There's no problem for a report. For android , no problem at all.

Moreover, previously I can use power bi app on Ipad. But after got stuck, now my ipad cannot open neither MY dashboard or report... even the sample file in power bi apps still not opened.

I 've tried logout, uninstall app. Problem still exists.

Any comments.

Thanks.

Unable to open Sample DashboardUnable to open Sample DashboardReport are fineReport are finestuck on openstuck on open

iPad PRO 2017 
Software Version 14.4

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @d16975 ,

I have a test on ipone12 with the latest app version--23.2, everything works fine on my side.

So please install this version of Power BI in your ipad and have a try agian. Hope to hear from you!

In addition,you can report this issue to power bi mobile team with detail operation/trace log.

Capture Traffic from iOS Device

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Eyelyn,

Everything back to normal,

Thanks a lot,

d16975

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @d16975 ,

I have a test on ipone12 with the latest app version--23.2, everything works fine on my side.

So please install this version of Power BI in your ipad and have a try agian. Hope to hear from you!

In addition,you can report this issue to power bi mobile team with detail operation/trace log.

Capture Traffic from iOS Device

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Eyelyn,

Everything back to normal,

Thanks a lot,

d16975

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors