Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

iFrame unable to become Full Screen?

Hi All

When creating the iFrame for our PowerBI reports, I use the embeded code and apply to our intranet page and have been using this with success until last week??

PBI - Embed.png

Once I have this code, I add to an iFrame on our page:

PBI - iFrame #2.png

And once published we get this - but now the ENTER FULL SCREEN MODE button no longer works.....

PBI - iFrame.png

WHY!!!!!  Any reason why this would just stop working?!  I have 15 pages of reports, all were fine last week, all worked well.....now nothing?!  Do these rely on a plug in\flash\java etc.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

If you have Pro account , you could try to open a support ticket. While if you have a Pro account but it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

If you have Pro account , you could try to open a support ticket. While if you have a Pro account but it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

As suggest I rasied a ticket and the engineer who came back to me, advised i create my frame in a different manner, ensuring the iframe was set to AllowFullScreen=TRUE

This is set as default when creating the code, but when adding directly into the iFrame properties and not as a seperate element it works ok.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Experiencing the same issue. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors