Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

abhishek_300
Frequent Visitor

how to show the tabular model refresh date on the dashboard

I am connecting to a SSAS Tabular model in Power BI pro. On the dashboard I want to show when the Tabular model was last processed. Any suggestions please on how to show this on dashboard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@abhishek_300 There is a good write up on this by Marco Russo - here Essentially you create a calculated column and reference that. Since the calculated column will only be processed when you process the model, it returns the last date the model was processed and you can pin that card to the dashboard.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@abhishek_300 There is a good write up on this by Marco Russo - here Essentially you create a calculated column and reference that. Since the calculated column will only be processed when you process the model, it returns the last date the model was processed and you can pin that card to the dashboard.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors