Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

marktvc
Helper I
Helper I

how to automate refresh of data then visualisation

I have a PowerBi Report which is drawing data via a web query.  We are looking to automatically refresh the data (that is ok), and then refresh the visualisation.  the report is being used as a staff "dashboard/warboard".

I'm not sure I can direct connect the query so I cannot set page refresh.

3 REPLIES 3
marktvc
Helper I
Helper I

I am drawing data from Netsuite.  We have created a report which is supplied as a webquery which loads in Excel.  I am using "Import data from a web page" to execute the query.

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @marktvc ,

Is it possible to provide more information about the query connection. For example, using the power query web connector mentioned in the following document?

Power Query Web connector - Power Query | Microsoft Docs

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Sorry about the delayed response.

Will be using Load Web data using Power Query Online from Power Query Web connector - Power Query | Microsoft Docs

I have no problem refreshing the data 3 or 4 times/day, but need to refresh the visualisation.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors