Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Flipout

grey bar above all my reports

Hi,

When I publish my reports to a workspace and view them from the cloud, a grey bar appears across the top of all of them as shown below. It doesn't appear like this in the desktop version, does anyone know why this is happening and how I can remove it?

Cheers,

Bart

Flipout_0-1611116280766.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Flipout 

Could you tell me what kind of app workspace you published, classic workspace or new workspace?

Did this power bi account has differences between other accounts, in permission, role in workspace and so on?

Please try other browser to have a test.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

sjmartin
Frequent Visitor

I have also noticed the grey bar appear at the top of Power BI reports when uploaded to the Power BI service. This is using up screen space, is anyone aware of a way to remove this? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your response but that article did not help me as I am simply publishing to a workspace then creating an App (no Power BI embed code involved). I have tried publishing the report with different Office365 logins and the grey bar can dissapear but I need it published with this specific login. This tells me it's not a report issue but rather something with Power BI Service?
Has anyone come across this before?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors