cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flipout

grey bar above all my reports

Hi,

When I publish my reports to a workspace and view them from the cloud, a grey bar appears across the top of all of them as shown below. It doesn't appear like this in the desktop version, does anyone know why this is happening and how I can remove it?

Cheers,

Bart

Flipout_0-1611116280766.png

4 REPLIES 4
RicoZhou
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Flipout 

Could you tell me what kind of app workspace you published, classic workspace or new workspace?

Did this power bi account has differences between other accounts, in permission, role in workspace and so on?

Please try other browser to have a test.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

sjmartin
Regular Visitor

I have also noticed the grey bar appear at the top of Power BI reports when uploaded to the Power BI service. This is using up screen space, is anyone aware of a way to remove this? 

NikhilKumar
Super User II
Super User II

Check if this article can help you- https://www.fourmoo.com/2018/06/26/power-bi-publish-to-web-to-remove-grey-area-on-the-sides/

Nikhil
Hit the Thumbs-up button if you find this informative!!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Thanks for your response but that article did not help me as I am simply publishing to a workspace then creating an App (no Power BI embed code involved). I have tried publishing the report with different Office365 logins and the grey bar can dissapear but I need it published with this specific login. This tells me it's not a report issue but rather something with Power BI Service?
Has anyone come across this before?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

April Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the April 2021 Updates!

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors