Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PeterRoss

first object in tab order is being randomly highlighted

Some curious appears to have started happening when viewing reports in the service. I started noticing it a couple of weeks ago with a new report under development, but I'm seeing it with existing reports published a long time ago too. It seems that the first object in the tab order on the page is being highlighted with a black outline when first clicking on that report page. It doesn't have to be slicers - it's whatever object is at the top of the tab order. The really odd thing is that it doesn't happen all the time. I've experimented where I click back and forth between report pages, never interacting with them, and sometimes that outline will appear and other times it doesn't - but it's always just on the object at the top of the tab order. The outline goes away if you click on an empty spot on the page ... but it's very distracting and has been noticed by report users. I've been able to recreate the issue in multiple Power BI tenants so it doesn't appear to be specific to anything local.

PeterRoss_0-1669833483291.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PeterRoss ,

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. Internal ICM ID 346306035, 347527225, 348067359 ;

Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PeterRoss ,

This issue has been confirmed as a known issue internally. Internal ICM ID 346306035, 347527225, 348067359 ;

Please be patient to wait for fixing. If there is any news, I will update it here.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors