Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jojo11

exportation of embed live data with selected slicer across multiple pages.

Hi all,

I am planning to export the report with multiple pages as embed live data, so i have choose the slicers(Jan and 2nd) for all of the pages.

But when i export the report as the embed live data and open the link generated, only one of the page showed the selected slicer(in this case Jan and 2nd). The other pages showed different slicer (Dec and 2nd). I have check the "embed report with the data filters you selected"

So i am wondering is that possible to export the pre-selected slicer across multiple pages

3 REPLIES 3
Lisa-Eagle
Helper I
Helper I

I am having a similar issue to this user. When I embed my PowerBI report to PowerPoint and select an on-screen filter option - that filter is only applied to the current page and not carried through to other report pages. I want the consumer of this report to build a data query and make selections across two report pages with a consolidated filter data export option on the last report page. I would expect synced slicers to stay in sync when viewed in PowerPoint but this does not seem to be the case.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jojo11 

Which embed report method did you choose? Can you describe your steps in detail for our testing?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

jojo11_0-1672989060838.png

jojo11_1-1672989442979.png

Hi Alisa, thanks for your reply. This is a daily shift report and the whole point is to make the viewer more convenient as they can directly access to the link and view the slicer we choose for them. It need to be in the form of live data so that they can choose to other date and day as well whenever they want to access to other days and months.  

Is there any method to export it with the slicer we chosen across all of the pages?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors