cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sabyasachi568 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

export to text

I am testing Power BI capabilities and was trying to export the underlying data in the visualisation with a button created within the visualisation.I am not keen to use the power bi provided export option (provided in top right of the visualisation).  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: export to text

Hi @sabyasachi568,

Current power bi not support custom export feature, you can send your requirement to ideas.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @sabyasachi568,

Current power bi not support custom export feature, you can send your requirement to ideas.

Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin Sheng
If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly
Learning resources: Power BI

View solution in original post

sabyasachi568 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-shex-msft ,

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. I think, this is 'good to have' feature, if it fits within milestone item.

Basically, I wanted to write some data from visualization to a TXT file. The data could be simple text message or maybe based on the source dataset.

Appreciate if you can put me in direction where I can achieve. I am comfortable to write code in Typescript, Json, AngularJS, etc. If I can achieve the goal.

Again, many thanks to PowerBI community.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)