Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

export data disabled automatically (Tenant Setting)

Hi
we have been facing this issue for last couple of months. in tenant setting export data becoming disabled automatically. we need to manually enable that setting again. looks like it’s happening automatically. we tried to find the issue from log but looks like there was no log for this.
kindly assist us to overcome that issue.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
sdurandeau
Regular Visitor

Hi nice people,

I see that this issue happened in 2019 (rgarding your comments).

I have the same issue now with only one Dashboard on PBI on 19. And I am the admin. I am using BOI Desktop Version: 2.123.742.0 64-bit (November 2023). With a Premium workspace.

Is there a fix for the issue?

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous 

I have test on my side, It works well.

For your case, It should be that someone else that has the power bi admin access change it.

please check it with the power bi admin user or if some use the current account to change it in admin portal.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lin

auto disable happening not immmediatly , some cases it happened after 1 month and some cases it happened within 1 week. My assumption is its happening from any admin users account. i had a discussion with all the admin and no one is aware about this changes. 

I tried to get the audit log from o365 admin portal and no information was available for that changes. let me know if i am missing anything here to solve this issue.

thanks

Salah 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors