Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ukeasyproj
Helper II
Helper II

error when trying to create content pack and template in powerbi service

I am trying to create a content pack and a template using the power bi service but I am getting the following error message:

temp4.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
LON
Helper I
Helper I

Hi

I am getting a similar error - just checking if you got a solution to your problem?

Best Regards

Liam

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ukeasyproj,

Are you a Power BI Pro user or Free user? Creating an organizational content pack requires a Power BI Pro account for you and your colleagues.

In addition, could you go to check if you have used some custom visuals not properly in your content pack which may also cause the issue? Here is similar thread for your reference.Smiley Happy

Regards

@v-ljerr-msft

Hi, I am indeed a power bi pro user (says I have a 10gb limit) and the report/dashboard I am using to create this content pack template does not have any custom visuals. 

Hi @v-ljerr-msft  ,

I am indeed a PowerBI pro user since it shows a 10GB limit.  I also have no custom visualizations in the deshboard/report that I am using to create this custom report/template.

temp 5.PNG

temp 6.PNG

@v-ljerr-msft

Hi, I am indeed a pro user (it shows that I have 10GB space which I think is only allowed for pro users).  I also do not have any custom visualizations in my reports.  I am basically trying to create a content pack template.

temp 5.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors