Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

error:[codes:”DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError”,”pbi.error: After some data moved to Azur

Ive been asked to help with an issue with an error (Unfortunatly they wont let me have actual access to the Power BI App Workspace which makes things incredibly difficult

MashupError.JPG

This happens to their List table which is in Excel and because its on premise they use an Enterprise Data Gateway

they have identified where it errors in service

#"Appended Query" = Table.Combine({#"Replaced Value", #"NewList"}),

So NewList is a table in Azure so doesnt need the Enterprise Gateway because its in the Cloud

So apparently if you take this out. Its all fine. Add it back in and you get the above error

Im struggling a bit because of not having access to the App Workspace. What can I do to try and resolve this for them?
4 REPLIES 4
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

How long does it take to retrieve "#Newlist" by itself?  Can you speed up that query on the Azure database?

DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

I dont think thats the issue.

Apparently it doesnt take more than a few seconds to run. Its specifically an issue with the Gateway and I need to know the best route of getting it fixed

how many cluster members in the gateway? How busy is the gateway with other stuff? How much memory do the cluster members have? are they on version 45.7 ? Can you reboot them all?

DebbieE
Community Champion
Community Champion

how many cluster members in the gateway? How busy is the gateway with other stuff? How much memory do the cluster members have? are they on version 45.7 ? Can you reboot them all?

All good questions, Im hoping to get some time with the admin very soon. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors