Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KrishBI

eliminar informe publicado en web

Buenas, existe esta opción para eliminar los informes publicados en la Web, pero tengo un problema con un informe que elimina el informe y el espacio de trabajo previamente y ahora no puedo acceder a esta opción. ¿Sabéis cómo podría eliminar la publicación de dicho informe?

He intentando tambien volver a publicar un espacio de trabajo con el mismo nombre y volver a generar el enlace pero genera un enlace diferente y el antiguo sigue publicado pero necesito mar eliminado.

Gracias

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KrishBI,

If the Bing translator works fine, the issue you would like to report is: 

Good, there is this option to delete the reports posted on the Web, but I have a problem with a report that deletes the report and the workspace previously and now I can not access this option. Do you know how I could eliminate the publication of that report?

I also try to re-publish a workspace with the same name and rebuild the link but generates a different link and the old one is still published but I need to sea eliminated.

Thank you

It seems that there is a report is published to web before and the report is deleted now, but the embedded code from publish to web for the report is still live, right? 

If you remember which workspace this report belongs to, please navigate to this workspace and click on Manage Embed Codes to find the code and delete it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web#managing-embed-codes

If the publish to web URL is still live, please contact your Power BI admin, go to Admin Portal -> Embed codes check if this code is here. If it is, please delete it. 

q1.PNG

By the way, please post a reply in English so we can understand the issue better. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KrishBI

Perfect, thank you very much.

This was exactly what I was looking for.

Saludos 

Krish

Hi @KrishBI,

It seems the issue is resolved. If it is, would you please accept a help reply as an answer so we can close this thread? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KrishBI,

If the Bing translator works fine, the issue you would like to report is: 

Good, there is this option to delete the reports posted on the Web, but I have a problem with a report that deletes the report and the workspace previously and now I can not access this option. Do you know how I could eliminate the publication of that report?

I also try to re-publish a workspace with the same name and rebuild the link but generates a different link and the old one is still published but I need to sea eliminated.

Thank you

It seems that there is a report is published to web before and the report is deleted now, but the embedded code from publish to web for the report is still live, right? 

If you remember which workspace this report belongs to, please navigate to this workspace and click on Manage Embed Codes to find the code and delete it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web#managing-embed-codes

If the publish to web URL is still live, please contact your Power BI admin, go to Admin Portal -> Embed codes check if this code is here. If it is, please delete it. 

q1.PNG

By the way, please post a reply in English so we can understand the issue better. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors