Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

dataset now refreshing very quickly

Hi All,

Hope you're doing well and staying safe.

Since i started refreshing power bi report dataset using flow, i see dataset is getting refreshed in 1-2 minutes and some in 30-50 seconds which before used to take around 5-10 minutes to refresh the dataset. Is there something wrong going on in backend becasue one of my dataset has around 4 million records which when refreshed on local machine takes around 30-45 minutes so i'm not getting what's the reason why dataset is getting refreshed so quickly. Has there been any changes in power bi service recently? I checked data in report and it seems to be matching with transaction system so data wise also there is no issue. Just worried nothing wrong is going on when i'm refreshing dataset using flow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Glad Power BI brought you a great experience. If there is any latest news, it will be updated in Microsoft Power BI Blog. You could take a good look at it when you are free.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you please accept an answer as a solution? Then we will be able to close the thread. And the closed thread will be found more easily and quickly than it opens. Others will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Glad Power BI brought you a great experience. If there is any latest news, it will be updated in Microsoft Power BI Blog. You could take a good look at it when you are free.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors