Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

luis-martins
Helper I
Helper I

dataflow - WEB API & WEB PAGE

Hello, sorry to bother you

I will be greatfull if you can help me we this one.

I have a client that have give me an URL + Authentication codes do a cloud warehouse "OwnCloud X". This cloud is fully supported by WebDav (I have the URL), and with that I have already mapped network the folder in the windows explorer, and I have accessed sucessufuly with PowerBI Desktop via that way.

My question is, I don't want to use the Mapped Network, I want use direct connection.

I have already try with dataflow (WEB API and WEB PAGE) dozen way but without success.

Can you help me?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @luis-martins ,

What data source you are connecting to? Web page or other? Do you want to connect the "web page" from your client directly not thourgh mapped network?

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yiruan-msft 

the data source is Excels files in that cloud "OwnCloud"

Right now I am connected via Mapped network. But I want to connect PowerBI -> File in OwnCloud.

Because right now I have PowerBI -> Mapped Network -> File in OwnCloud

Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors