Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

data gateway error, health check failed

捕获.JPG

Hi guys, I deployed a data gateway a month ago, it runs well when I refresh data in pbi service, but there is an error that failed to refresh data,  and when I longin data gateway, the result is this, there are no signs I can input password and it just cannot move to next step, how can I do? Thank you.

3.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

vjaneygmsft_0-1650855906066.png

Can't you continue after you enter your email name here?

Do you upgrade your gateway to the latest version? Power BI Gateway | Microsoft Power BI

Please check your firewall or proxy blocks connection, most likely the problem is here.

You can follow the steps in the similar but solved thread:

Solved: Can't Sign in to On Premise Gateway after reinstal... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Did I answer your question? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If not, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

vjaneygmsft_0-1650855906066.png

Can't you continue after you enter your email name here?

Do you upgrade your gateway to the latest version? Power BI Gateway | Microsoft Power BI

Please check your firewall or proxy blocks connection, most likely the problem is here.

You can follow the steps in the similar but solved thread:

Solved: Can't Sign in to On Premise Gateway after reinstal... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Did I answer your question? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If not, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors