Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

W-W

dashboard tile blank when pinning from report - theme issue

I have a report which has a dark theme background (near black) with text being in an off white colour.

When I try to pin a visualisation to the dashboard, if I select 'use current theme' the tile it creates is totally white and blank (you cannot see anything), and if I select 'use destination theme' you can see certain elements of the visualisation but its not great or anything like what it is supposed to be in my report.

Any ideas what the issue is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @W-W 

You can try to create or upload  custom theme.

35.png

If you have edit permission to the report of the service,you can try to change the attributes of this visual ,such as font color, background, etc.Then pin a live page tile. Live tile will not be affected by custom theme.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @W-W 

You can try to create or upload  custom theme.

35.png

If you have edit permission to the report of the service,you can try to change the attributes of this visual ,such as font color, background, etc.Then pin a live page tile. Live tile will not be affected by custom theme.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors