Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

denpra
Frequent Visitor

dashboard subscription didn't deliver to my email anymore

Hi All,

Since a week ago, suddendly my dashboard subscription didn't deliver to my email anymore. Based on information from Microsoft Support Team, there was a bug about this but it was solved. So everything should be back to normal. But, until now, I didn't receive email from my dashboard subscription in Power BI Service.

Does anyone has the same problem with my case ? It's so frustating for me to solve this issue. Please help!

7 REPLIES 7
denpra
Frequent Visitor

Now, sometimes I got the email and sometimes didn't. It's like intermittent issue. Perhaps the bug is not 100% solved for my region. 

hello @denpra 

try changing your region if possible as I tried it several times I am receiving the emails from power bi

If my reply helps you please do hit a like cheers.

IF MY SOLUTION HELPED YOU PLEASE DO HIT A LIKE AND ACCEPT IT AS A SOLUTION IF IT SOLVES YOUR ERROR!

Hi @denpra

I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing.

Please create a support ticket for assistance.

v-xulin-mstf_0-1617764784315.gif

Best Regards,

Link

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @denpra,

When you subscribe for yourself or others, the minimum conditions you need to meet are:

v-xulin-mstf_0-1617244266495.pngv-xulin-mstf_1-1617244285746.png

Please check the spam folder in your mailbox first to see if there is a subscription email.

If you aren't receiving subscription emails, check these factors:

• Make sure that your User Principal Name (UPN) can receive emails.
  • Though you have a Power BI Pro license, you may not have a Microsoft Exchange license. If not, your Azure Active Directory account may not have an email or alternate email address specified. In this case, though the subscription appears to go out, you never receive a copy. If your Power BI admin assigns an email address, Power BI will synchronize the update the next time you sign in, and use that e-mail address for the subscription.
  • If you have an alternate email address but no primary, Power BI uses that to deliver the subscription.

If you have more specific information, please provide details.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Link

All factors are OK. Now, sometimes I got the email and sometimes didn't. It's like intermittent issue.

NimaiAhluwalia
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @denpra 

My subscription is working fine, there must be some bug in the backend which will be solved eventually.

NimaiAhluwalia_0-1617083341396.png

Regards,

IF MY SOLUTION HELPED YOU IN SOME OR THE OTHER WAY PLEASE DO HIT A LIKE AND ACCEPT IT AS A SOLUTION IF IT SOLVES YOUR ERROR!

NimaiAhluwalia
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @denpra 

I have scheduled an email subscription for testing in my own environment, lets see if I face a similar issue!

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors