Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

samdthompson
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

dashboard not updating

I built a simple PBI model as a demonstration. Excel table to PBI desktop, desktop to PBI web and PBI web to OS app.

The problem I have is the couple of charts I built and pinned to the dashboard change in the reports section based on the slicers (date) but those changes do not flow through to the actual dashboard. This seems an unlikely limitation. I am running a full but free test version of PBI which may well be the issue but need to check it out as I am meant to make a organisational wide reccomendation.

// if this is a solution please mark as such. Kudos always appreciated.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Oh wow, that would be a massive problem. Why would you want a mobile dashboard that needed to be manually rebuilt each refresh period?

View solution in original post

good to hear its a problem to be solved rather than a limitation. i might try a complete rebuild and see if that fixes things <sigh>

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors