cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
majdkaid22 Member

Re: dashboard are blank

If I remove all RLS now, it will be a nighmate. I have 65 Sales users that will lose access to their data

oleguen Visitor
Visitor

Hi

I have the same issue with RLS security. If I remove it from PBI Desktop it works.

It might be an issue from the microsoft cloud plateform right? How can we register a ticket for this issue? A post in this forum is good enough?

OL Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Accurate description.

The situation with our models - is exactly as described.

The moment we canceled the RLS from the desktop - the dashboard on the server worked fine. When we returned the RLS, the dashboard stopped working.

ArupC Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Facing the same issues for last 3-4 days.. Dashboards are blank or partial.. This seems to be bug in Microsoft server wherein RLS is not working only in dashboard tiles. Going to reports is working fine

Dear Microsoft - Pls look into this issue.. Users are unable to consume dashboard both on service and mobiles.

Regards,

Arup

Microsoft v-ljerr-msft
Microsoft

Hi All,

It seems to a known issue.

issue1.PNG

Hey all - there is currently an issue where dashboard tiles built on datasets with Row-Level Security enabled will not load for end users. It will continue to work for those with edit permissions on the content. I believe that is causing the issues mentioned here. If anyone here is seeing the same issue on a dataset without Row-Level Security, please let us know.

The workaround in the meantime is to navigate to the report by clicking on the tile. 

We are working on a fix for this as quickly as possible.

As @sirui_sun has mentioned in this similar thread, the workaround in the meantime is to navigate to the report by clicking on the tile. And they are working on a fix for this as quickly as possible. Smiley Happy

Regards

Power BI Team sirui_sun
Power BI Team

Hey all - This issue should now be fixed - dashboard tiles built on RLS datasets should now render correctly. -Sirui

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)