Frequent Visitor

composite model server schedule refresh

Hi there,

I need your help please,

I use power bi developer server to upload my reports,

I have a report that uses composite model

Table 1 Direct query

Table 2 import storage

When i upload the report to the server i usually go to manage to enter the connection string

And after that i go to schedule refresh to set the time for schedule refresh time,

I know that Direct query doesn't need schedule refresh, but what about the import storage mode table,

It supposed to have a schedule refresh, right?!

Could you please tell me what to do?!

Because when i went to schedule refresh on this case i found it deactivated for all report!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NimaiAhluwalia
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hello @Amrselim89 

I guess your solution is explained in the below post please refer to and try to implement it.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Schedule-refresh-for-composite-models/m-p/2124779

IF MY SOLUTION HELPED YOU PLEASE DO HIT A LIKE AND ACCEPT IT AS A SOLUTION IF IT SOLVES YOUR ERROR!

Regards,

Nimai Ahluwalia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NimaiAhluwalia
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hello @Amrselim89 

I guess your solution is explained in the below post please refer to and try to implement it.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Schedule-refresh-for-composite-models/m-p/2124779

IF MY SOLUTION HELPED YOU PLEASE DO HIT A LIKE AND ACCEPT IT AS A SOLUTION IF IT SOLVES YOUR ERROR!

Regards,

Nimai Ahluwalia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

Thank you 2022 Review

2022 Monthly Feature Releases

We had a great 2022 with a ton of feature releases to help you drive a data culture.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors