Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

combine dashboards

i have 4 published dashbords each one contains the data for a quarter of the year

i want to combine them in one dashboard without reuploading the data 

1 REPLY 1
Burningsuit
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous 

So you've probably got 4 published Reports, not Dashboards, that's what I'm assuming. There is a difference, in Microsoft's language, a Report is produced from a Dataset, often with Power BI desktop and can have multiple pages. A Dashboard is a Service-only construct that can be used to combine together elements of separate Reports.

The reason I make the distinction is because you could probably use a Dashboard to solve this problem.

You can "pin" elements of a Report, or the whole Report to a Dashboard. So I would create a Dashboard and pin elements from each of the 4 Reports to it. This can then be shared with others in just the same way as you share a Report (and with the same licencing requirements). This way you can combine the 4 Reports onto one Dashboard,

see: Create a Power BI dashboard from a report - Power BI | Microsoft Docs 

Hope this helps

Stuart

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors