Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dpenny
Helper II
Helper II

colors morphing by them selves ?? and scrolling not working

Ive got colors morphing (changing by themselves) again.  I accidentally fixed them, can anyone explain what's going on?

I have 4 viz (visuallizzations) on a page. They are from same uploaded csv data set, each w different filter. Color of all graphs "aqua blue" default. While I was text color on Y axis, the color on all graph bars changed to light aqua EXCEPT one bar.

I saved and went back to edit to try to change colors 2-3 times. Could not change them. In frustration, I did a "duplicate page" and all of a sudden, all colors snapped back to where they were when first created.

s rolling problem

I put text box title at top of report. I put new viz on report and dragged it to bottom. My scxreen scrolled up hidding the title, OK. I messed around with the viz, then wanted to change title. BUT there is no way to scroll back to top of report. I then accidentially max my browser window, and report display was suddenly at the top.

Also there is no horiz scroll on this window pane as I am typing this in. I cannot see left=most text, am typing blindly for left most inch or so. My browser is NOT max'd. I never keep any window panes at max, I always manually tile them.

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dpenny,

Since I can't reproduce your issue, can you share some detail content?(e.g. screenshots)

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

sure here are 2 screen snippets.

color_err_1.jpgcolorr_err_2.jpg

One other time I have 3-4 visuallization on a report, and I was dragging them around (repositioning them). The colors from 1 viz morphed (bled) onto the others and I could never set colors after that. I had to delete the report. I did not know the "page dup'ing" trick then.

Hi @dpenny,

If the color change means the highlight effect, you can follow below steps to turn off the interactions highlight effect.

active one visual and choose "Format" Tab, then click on Enit Interactions button to turn on the interaction UI.

Capture.PNG

Modify the Interactions mode to none.

Capture2.PNG

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors