cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
smithr315 Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

changes will not stay

(This occurs in Service only) I have measures that continue to revert back to previous state if I sign out or go to another dataset and come back. The problem is that I need to YTD data for some measures and not others on the same page. It keeps pulling the data for the whole year. 

I created the measures and filtered on the specific months in Desktop and they seem to stay. I published to Service and the changes don't come through. I edit the page, they're ok until I leave. I updated the Bookmarks each time.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Bob

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: changes will not stay

Tough to say, might want to open a support ticket. I would submit this as a support issue. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Microsoft v-yulgu-msft
Microsoft

Re: changes will not stay

Hi @smithr315,

I created the measures and filtered on the specific months in Desktop and they seem to stay. 

Here, did the "filtered on the specific months" you mentioned mean slicer filter or add filter expression in measure formula? 

Could you provide more details so that I can try to reproduce this scenario on my side? Please share sample data and measure formulas you used. If possible, it would be better you could directly share your .pbix file.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,905)