cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leilei787
Frequent Visitor

change report name in App

Hi All:

i would like to change report names in my App. I tried to rename the reports in my workspace and update the app. However, no change happened in App. is there an easy way to do this? or i have to delete the whole App and re-uolo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
NishanthV Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: change report name in App

You can update the Report name in your App irrespective of the name you uploaded into the workspace.

go to Update App -> Navigation -> on the list of reports on the left side click on the report you want to change the name -> on the right side Report Details -> Text box under the Name - Change the Report name and -> Update App.

Once you open the App you will see the name that you updated.

Please ensure that the Included in App toggle button is on for the report you are going to publish as an app.

Thanks,

Nishanth.

If you think i have answered your question give a LIKE and ACCEPT this as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
NishanthV Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: change report name in App

You can update the Report name in your App irrespective of the name you uploaded into the workspace.

go to Update App -> Navigation -> on the list of reports on the left side click on the report you want to change the name -> on the right side Report Details -> Text box under the Name - Change the Report name and -> Update App.

Once you open the App you will see the name that you updated.

Please ensure that the Included in App toggle button is on for the report you are going to publish as an app.

Thanks,

Nishanth.

If you think i have answered your question give a LIKE and ACCEPT this as a solution.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

April 2020 Community Highlights

April 2020 Community Highlights

Info on our Super Users, MBAS content and badges, and updates to our support articles. - Read the full Community Highlights.