Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

cannot publish to web

hi, i cannot upload to web to share a report with teammate. they do not have powerbi and i just want to 

Annotation.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Please contact your Power BI admin and let them check if the "Allow only existing embed codes" is enabled for you. For details, see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-publish-to-web#tenant-setting

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Qiuyun,

I cannot find/locate my Power BI admin internally.

Can you point me in the first direction?

I work at Amazon, could you email me (haken@amazon.lu) thier email 

Thanks 

ken 

Hi @Anonymous, 

Please contact your IT admin in your organization for help, she/he should know who is a Power BI admin. Then you can let this user turn on the feature for you. For more information about using Power BI admin portal, you can take a look at this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-admin-portal

By the way, as we are providing support in forum, I'm afraid it's not allowed us to communicate with you via email. As this forum is public, please remove your email address from your post to protect your personal data. 

If you have any questions regarding Power BI product, you can post threads in Power BI forums😊

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors