Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Glenn_Rasmussen
Frequent Visitor

bullet chart

I can no longer see my bullet chart in bi service. It works fine in desktop but disappear in the bi service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Drewd25
Frequent Visitor

Hello Glenn,

I've found a workable fix on my end. Assuming, you want the visual to display a single metric as an aggregation of your filtered context, I would do the following:

1. Add a custom column to the same table your value exists on and give all rows in the column a value of 1 (or any value as long as it's constant across rows).

2. Add this column to the "Category" component within the visual.

3. Republish.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
baatch
Helper I
Helper I

I also have this problem on alot of reports. Please put out an support article for this and a timeline for a fix!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue (Bullet Chart 1.8.0.0 from Microsoft). Is there a way to report the bug?

Yes. Just add a category to the chart. I have made a new tabel with one column with value "1" and added this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm asking if there is a way to report this bug to the Power BI team. I have many of these visuals and I don't want to add a column to all my tables just for a temporary fix.

Is the Category field mandatory? What's its purpose? I can't find any information about it and can't make sense of what it's for.

Drewd25
Frequent Visitor

Hello Glenn,

I've found a workable fix on my end. Assuming, you want the visual to display a single metric as an aggregation of your filtered context, I would do the following:

1. Add a custom column to the same table your value exists on and give all rows in the column a value of 1 (or any value as long as it's constant across rows).

2. Add this column to the "Category" component within the visual.

3. Republish.

Fantastic. Thanks!

Drewd25
Frequent Visitor

We are seeing the same issue on our end. Many users' reports are being affected currently.

BonganeN

Hi

We are also experiencing the same issue. Can someone assist?

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors