Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

b2b users gmail count

hi

one of my supplier is using the gmail account as his business acoount .can i use this account for sharing the apps deployed by using below link?.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-admin-azure-ad-b2b#next-steps

when i login into powerbi.com it is asking for using school account or business account . So that is the reason for posting this thread

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft : Thanks for your testing . I was able to see the app also in your gmail account . The workspace you shared was premium workspace ? .can you please share the steps of screenshots to the email i pinged you in the window of microsoft account

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Based on my test, the user can only login in power BI using the shared link of the app by the way as the online document said. We cannot login in Power Bi service by the link: https://app.powerbi.com/home using the personal account.

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft : Thanks for your testing . I was able to see the app also in your gmail account . The workspace you shared was premium workspace ? .can you please share the steps of screenshots to the email i pinged you in the window of microsoft account

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors