Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JRuizIllescas
Regular Visitor

ataching reports to panels

Hi there, I am having trouble attaching some parts of my report into any panel. I have downloaded a DialGauge, and it is giving me errors when I am trying to attach it to the panel.

Can someone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JRuizIllescas,

I have tested it. We can pin the visual to dashboard when we create new reports using the DialGauge custom visual. The above error message only occurs with the DialGauge sample.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @JRuizIllescas,

I can reproduce your issue as follows. And I get the same error message when I try to pin another custom visual(Bubble). I will report this issue internally and post back once I get any update.
Capture1.PNG

By the way,  it is successful to pin live page of the custom report.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@JRuizIllescas what do you mean by attaching to panel ? can you provide more detail and screenshot to understand.

I Attach a picture. I am using the spanish versión, but I supose it is the same in english.

Imagen1.jpg

Hi @JRuizIllescas,

Do you have to use the sample PBIX file of DialGauge? You can create your own reports using the DialGauge custom visual and then DialGauge report can be pinned to an existing or new dashboard successfully.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

I was doing some tests and used the DialGauge sample. I will try to pin one of my own DialGauge, but I supose there is no diference, It shouldn't matter, right?

Did you try it for you're own? Thanks

Hi @JRuizIllescas,

I have tested it. We can pin the visual to dashboard when we create new reports using the DialGauge custom visual. The above error message only occurs with the DialGauge sample.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

@JRuizIllescas so you're having issue pinning custom visual to a dashboard. I can't replicate your issue and so can you try again. Maybe this time pin it to a different dashboard or a new dashboard to confirm there isn't any issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors